Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So guess WHAT......

WHAT WHAT......

SOO I just applied at Lulu Lemon- I will get the job because I believe in Karmic E2 and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it. It sounds like the coolest people work there and I don't know if I'm the coolest person but I am certainly sure as balls going to try. I was so nervous that I wouldn't fit in at VS and I feel like I did! I LOVED VS and I miss them more than life. SO Fingers crossed for me people. I'm going to make a petition tonight for you to sign in my head! (It's an Eat, Love, Pray thing).

How fabulous are things turning out for me... I got into the classes I wanted at Queens. I am on the adventure of a lifetime. I have met some of the most Fabulous people. I have goals- realistic goals and the tenacity to achieve them. This is my life and I'm taking it by the balls and saying "C'mon- lets go! We have work to do and by work I mean having a blast!"

Positivity people- Karmic Energy!

Have you smiled today?

No comments:

Post a Comment