Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 24- My 50th Post

Soooo today was not a very exciting day-
I woke up ten minutes last for poi. Got there and was just exhausted so I didn't do all that much. I have graduated from beginner to Intermediate which is very exciting. The problem is- I can't prove it to Jeremy because I'm such a zombie in the morning that I can't do anything. Oh well...
Soooo after poi, Kylie and I went to brunch at Amour Del Mar. It was the best meal I've had here. It's been weird though, I find I'm having to force feed myself. I get so full so fast and can barely stomach two meals a day. It's just weird from the first two weeks where I had to eat 3 meals a day + a snack at some point. I guess it correlates to how my energy I was expending while walking to and from surfing and surfing.
So at brunch I had an open tuna sandwich with tomato and pepper on fresh baked bread. It was heaven on a plate. Kylie told me how she's going to New York before she goes back to London and asked where to shop, my mind is in such a funk I couldn't think of anything. It's like my friend Carmela asked me for book suggestions and I went all wonky as well.
After Brunch I came back and bought my fire poi from Jeremy. Like the ones you actually light on fire. I need to practice with them for thursday. I'm SOOO excited but a little nervous too.
After that I went to bed. I needed to catch up on some much needed sleep. Thats the good thing about AC is you can sleep whenever.
I woke up and went down stairs and got some helados again which I seriously regret. The ice cream is so good going in, but I really think I'm lactose intolerant. I knew I didn't drink milk for a reason! I read some "Eat, Love, Pray" and then got ready for yoga. It was Kristen's last night. It made me soo sad, because I wasn't feeling well at all from the ice cream and wanted it to be the best class ever, but I had a really bad night. Just couldn't connect tonight.
I met a couple from Toronto, Coburg actually. It made my night. She is a teacher who used to be a dietian with 4 kids, three of which are triplets and he is a personal trainer. It was so nice to talk about things back home. It got me a little excited. (I am wearing my "Everyone Loves A Canadian" Tank top with Joe Boxer panties that say "Love Being A Canadian" with little maple leafs and a matching red bandana hehhe) They are really cool and I'm hoping I get to pick their minds later.
After Yoga, Laura and I went to go to Tairona for dinner but the unthinkable happened. IT WAS CLOSED!!!!!!!! So we went to Cocolores instead. It was actually the better option becuase I got brushetta and a greek salad. Light and easy. Fashion designer Nicki joined us too. She's just so cute and boho and NY- she belongs in a magazine all the time. All of her clothes are vintage and she redesigns them. Her design was #2 On style.com a few weeks ago. She's Wicked.
After dinner- I picked up clamato juice. I am SOOO excited for it! Should be good! I came home, I showered and am going to bed. I still don't feel great from the ice cream and so I want to be rested for the next few days.... I have a ton of crazyness ahead of me. Be prepared for some wicked blogs~
xoxox
NIghty NIght

No comments:

Post a Comment