Sunday, July 26, 2009

Costa Rica- Spring Break Edition 22

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is me screaming because I am SOOOOOO happy! I had the BEST BEST BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

Ok so Last night I couldn't sleep because one of my neighbors was "fornicating"- purely speculation but there was a lot of noise! All the power too ya!!! SO I decided to watch something on my laptop to tune out noise. Well I decided to watch "True Blood" because I've heard its fabulous so why not. BIG MISTAKE- I'm obsessed. I can't stop. HBO will ruin my life. I couldn't stop. Eventually at 2 am I was like OMG I cannot watch anymore because I have to get up in the morning. It was very difficult.

So i got up this morning with my alarm clock at 8 and was like HELL NO. I was sooo tired. SO I just went back to sleep. Eventually like a half hour later I heard people and decided Ok fine I'll get my @$$ up. I had like 5 minutes to put on SPF and find and outfit and luckily it worked out. I wore my white Abercrombie bikini and my grey roxy dress for those of you care... lol.

Laura and Erin and I walked to El Sano Banano where we got breakfast. I got the whole wheat toast. We all met at El sano and it was FAB> It was Me, Erin, Laura, Anne, Candace, Kylie, Lorrien and Jeanie. We had SOO much fun.
So we walked to playa Montezuma (montezuma beach) and got in our boat. It was a tiny little boat but it was fun. We boated the 45 minutes to our private Tortuga Island. We got to see El Chorro Waterfall from the Ocean and all the beaches that we're so used to walking. It was a nice change. The water was a deep green turquoise.

Once we got to the island we were smitten. It was FANTASTIC. It was so calm and just gorgeous. We got off the boat and head to the first group of lawn chairs we could find. (we had to pay :(.... only 2$ but still those swindlers). SO we set up shop and then headed in to swim. There were so many coral pieces it was so nice. We hung out and tanned and just chatted on the chairs. It was so much fun. Eventually our tour guides made us lunch. I had the mahi mahi and it was unreal good. Just so incredibly tasty. They made grilled potatoes and pan de ajo (garlic bread) and rice. We also had unlimited beer and soda. It was amazing. SO after lunch I went and laid out. I brought my ipod and watched another episode of True Blood. I legit SCREAMED when the episode was over because I didn't have the next one. It was terrible. SO Laura perked me up and we went banana boating. It was AMAZING. I went with Laura and Erin. We had SOOOOO much fun. We were freaking out when they made us put on helmets but I was like F it- lets go. I sat in the middle and Erin on the Caboose and Laura on the front. At first the guy just went straight and we were like what is this BS. SO we kept going and then he just flipped us. It was SOOO funny and fun. We were laughing so hard that we couldn't even get back on. The guy had to pull us up. Then the second go I treated it like snow mobiling and leaned into the turns. It was going fabulously until he got us on a really good one. I was the first to go and then Laura and then Erin caught the tail end of it and flew off. It was SO much fun. We we're going to moon people on our second pass by the beach but then our ride was over. It was sooo much fun.... just incase I hadn't stated that yet.

After Banana boating I read for a bit, we swimmed for a bit. It wasn't anything special but like it just felt like it was the spring break I have never experienced. One of the girls .... HAHAH I would LOVE to name her- Made out with Richard Marx. She was 16 and went to a tape (hahah TAPE) signing at barnes and noble and made out with him in get this.... THE SELF HELP SECTION- lol. He sings the dong... "Where ever you go, where ever you go... I always be right here waiting for you>" I'm listening to the song right now- OH god we're picking on her - it's so funny.

FUNNY QUOTE_ "It's 25 fucking cent's - REALLY like REALLY a quarter!" - Laura hahaha When the guy was like you're short for the banana boat.

SO on our way home we found out our boat had engine trouble and therefore we got a different boat. Our new one was way better. The waves were massive and it was an intense boatride but it was so much fun. No dolphin's and no whales but we didn't have high expectations. We met a pig on the island- she was a cutie. We also got to play with a parrot thing. Cool as well. It was such a fun trip. I had so much fun getting to know Anne better and Laura and Erin always guarantee a good time. It was just such a fun day.

So now we're going into town to El Sano Banano again to go see the movie "Taken" with Liam Neeson. I'm quite excited. I havn't been to a movie in ages. Also I get to see my tican crush which excites me. :)

WIll finish when I get back....

SO COMPLETELY unsuccessful night! We went to El Sano only to be told after we ordered and ate that the movie was cancelled because the projector was broken. OH and I didn't even get hottie's name. It was disappointing. However I had a lot of fun because like everyone came out and it was a really good group. I wouldn't have skipped yoga if I had have known the movie wasn't even going to have shown.
After dinner Laura and I went to Tairona to get the homemade desert. It is a no fail- so good! Erin went out with newbie fashion designer Nikki from NYC. She's really cool and really nice. I like her a lot.

So then I get to come home and watch True Blood. I'm really excited. I'm tired too....
Tomorrow's agenda includes- Poi in the morning, helping Erin with her dread thats not supposed to be there after poi, tanning (yes I know I'm burnt but I need to even out the tan) while reading and then yoga.
It should be a good day. I can't believe it's my last week and I'm a senior. I'm so sad because I just love it here SOOO much. I have so much I need to fit into this last week and it depresses me because I'm seriously not ready to leave.
Oh well... I can't wait to come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment