Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reflection

So it is now over.... my trip, my escape is over. People thought I wouldn't be able to last 4 weeks and guess what.... I DID! I would have stayed longer given the option.
I feel in love with a town, I fell in love with the people I met there. I started my journey to becoming the best person I can be. I have memories that will last me an absolute lifetime.

Oh Laura- if only I had have known on that fateful day when you asked me if I was Courtney and I thought to myself "How the hell does she know my name?". If only I had have known you would become such a prominent person in my adventure. I can't wait to come visit you in North Carolina and meet Komi. You would say that I was your inspiration but you are mine too. You are the most positive person I know and I LOVED being around that. We had so much fun together and I will truly truly miss you.
Thank you for being one of the tres amigas!

ERIN_ You crazy crazy girl you! My partner in crime when I wasn't in bed being an old lady. You are a crazy inspiration. You have two adorable little nuggets and yet you still live your life to the fullest. I aspire to be a lot like you! I had so much fun with you. I can't wait to read your book and now I have an amazing reason to come to Boston. Thank you for just being so much fun! Also for taking care of me when i wasn't feeling so hot- even when it was self induced!

I want to thank everyone.... Tairona- for the best tagliatelle bolonegsa ever! El Sano for knowing my name and playing movies- especially Twilight. Pablo, Guillermo and Gustavo for teaching me to surf. Jeremy and Amanda for teaching me poi. Dagmar and Kristen for opening up a whole new me. Rodger for happy hour. Javiar, Jondi and the rest of the street vendors for my jewelry. Ellie- for my private poi lessons. Chicos for being the only bar in town.
All my new friends- that list is a pretty long one. Just everybody and everything- because my trip was perfect!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
<3

I just want to add a Shout out to Chris! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHERES THE SHOUTOUT TO CHRIS!? the person who readsssss this every

    ReplyDelete